The roof of a building is often the focal point of the exterior and it should accent the property as a whole, increasing the overall appearance and beauty. For re-roof and new-construction projects alike, SlateTec is the preferred natural slate roof solution due to its patented lightweight properties that make structural modifications a thing of the past for most buildings. SlateTec is also the ideal lightweight genuine slate roofing system for blending a multitude of natural colors, textures, and thicknesses to produce the same well- known aesthetics of a traditional slate roof, without compromise!
SlateTec for New-Construction and Re-roof Projects
- SlateTec Inc. has created a lightweight slate roof application that not only looks identical to a traditional slate roof; it also functions equally in regards to life-span.
- Our high quality Vermont S1 Grade Roofing Slate comes with a 100-year warranty directly from the slate quarry, and we offer a wide variety of natural colors and blends to perfectly match any style home.
- The installation process of a SlateTec Slate Roof is similar to a traditional slate installation in that we use the same time tested ‘nail-down’ technique that’s been used on slate roofs for centuries around the world.
- The key difference between a traditional slate roof and a SlateTec Lightweight Slate Roof is the weight savings.
- A SlateTec Lightweight Slate Roof weighs roughly 40% less than a traditional slate roof, yet it retains all of the essential qualities that make slate the best possible option for any roof.
You don’t have to settle for anything but the best when it comes to your home. Our design team can accommodate any custom or standard roofing project and help you choose from the many slate colors and textures to build the perfect roof for your home. We offer no obligation, FREE consultations, click here!