The Best Materials Create the Best Designs
Slate Architects | Natural Slate and Tile roofs with major weight savings.
The beauty of genuine materials with a proven lighter weight system. Guaranteed. As a slate architect, designing a building requires expertise and finesse. It also demands access to the finest and best-fit materials to achieve an innovative and sophisticated end result.
Genuine Roof Systems® is proud to offer our unique system that enables all homes and institutions to have a genuine slate or handcrafted flat slab clay tile roof. Our signature interlayment system allows you to design projects for your clients using these beautiful, natural, time-tested materials without the added weight and expenses associated with traditional installations, plus:
- Eliminates up to 40% of the hidden excess material in a conventional installation
- Achieves the identical aesthetics as traditionally-installed materials
- Does not require hooks, battens, or rail systems commonly used with other methods
- Uses traditional nail to the deck system
- Uses genuine S-1 Grade Vermont slate or handcrafted flat slab clay tile with our impressive warranties
Our patented technique expands your remodeling and new construction markets. No re-engineering or restructuring is needed with SlateTec®; at 9 lbs. per sq. ft., TileTec® will require an engineer’s report and some minor restructuring may or may not be needed.